Public Health Announcement regarding COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance to us.
- If you are at all unwell or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please call us on 0852505995 to reschedule your appointment.
- We are continuing with current clinical staff hand hygiene processes and cleaning of plinths after use.
- Thorough disinfection of the treatment room after each patient
- We will invite you to wash your hands in the clinic & have plenty of hand sanitiser available for your use on arrival and prior to departure.
- We are cleaning common areas and frequently used items such as the card machine multiple times a day.
- We operate on a one in one out bases to minimise contact with others. If the podiatrist is busy when you arrive, please take a seat in the waiting area and wait to be called.
- Please help us by not bringing any extra people into the practice, practising your own hand hygiene and rescheduling your appointment if you are unwell.
- If you are unsure whether you should attend your appointment please contact the clinic and we will be able to advise you.
- All staff will wear appropriate masks or PPE in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- We will continue to review these changes as updates are made available by the relevant authorities.